Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Katie Price explains how she broke both feet while on holiday - Yahoo Sports

dogol.indah.link

Katie Price has opened up on how she managed to break her ankles and feet while on holiday in Turkey.

Last week, the mother-of-five shared a photo of her bandaged feet, telling her social media followers she wouldn't be able to walk for up to six months.

Going into detail in a video posted to her YouTube channel on Monday, she shared: "Silly me, at my age, should calm things down. Basically, silly little accident. I was running and jumped over a wall, as it was a little shortcut, and didn’t really judge the height.

Read more: Katie Price’s daughter’s heartbreak as puppy dies

"I just sort of fell funny on my ankles and I fractured the hairline in my heels and stuff. The hospital here wanted to operate and wanted to put pins in and stuff. Because I’m away, I’d rather wait until I get home."

Katie Price was holiday in Turkey when the accident happened. (WireImage)

"It’s the most painful thing ever. Like when I was trying to put the cast on, I was screaming in pain. They said I won’t be able to walk for three to six months,” she added.

The 42-year-old is currently on a summer break with the children she shares with Peter Andre, Junior, 15, and 13-year-old Princess, along with new boyfriend Carl Woods.

In her original post to Instagram to disclose the injuries, Price wrote: “Yes it’s true I have broken my ankles and my feet."

“I have to have both feet operated on and pins put in been told I won’t be able to walk for 3 to 6 months, @carljwoods is being amazing looking after me.”

She added the hashtags “#reallove #bestgentleman #wordscantdecribemyloveforhim #hismyworld".

It comes after Price's eldest son Harvey experienced a health scare recently which saw him admitted to hospital for 10 days.

The 18-year-old, who has a number of underlying health conditions, was suffering a high temperature and struggled to breathe although tests determined he did not have the coronavirus.

The Link Lonk


August 04, 2020 at 04:45PM
https://ift.tt/3i8QxTk

Katie Price explains how she broke both feet while on holiday - Yahoo Sports

https://ift.tt/2QoXNjh
Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Hybrid Work Is Here To Stay. Now What? - Harvard Business Review

dogol.indah.link CURT NICKISCH: Welcome to the HBR IdeaCast from Harvard Business Review. I’m Curt Nickisch. To say the last year has ch...

Popular Posts