Rechercher dans ce blog

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Holiday Park youth soccer opens season - Sun Sentinel

dogol.indah.link

“I can’t tell you how much this has improved my mental health being out here,” Lauer said. “Being out here practicing and playing games is just great. No one has been getting enough exercise with the shutdown so this is a big plus. I want the kids to develop a love for sports. I coach everything like flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. It’s important for the players to be out here interacting with each other. They get a chance to just be kids again and can be outdoors and not be terrified about everything. My kids are so happy when they come home from these activities and they feel great.”

The Link Lonk


January 15, 2021 at 05:31AM
https://ift.tt/3sqVnBx

Holiday Park youth soccer opens season - Sun Sentinel

https://ift.tt/2QoXNjh
Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Hybrid Work Is Here To Stay. Now What? - Harvard Business Review

dogol.indah.link CURT NICKISCH: Welcome to the HBR IdeaCast from Harvard Business Review. I’m Curt Nickisch. To say the last year has ch...

Popular Posts