Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Carolyn Hax: Out-of-work husband wants you to goof off with him while you’re working - The Washington Post

dogol.indah.link

Re: Up the Wall: When my husband retired while I was still working, we had six months of off and on tense times. Finally, after a stupid argument, he yelled, “I’m waiting for you to jump in!” I asked him what I was supposed to “jump in” to? Well, he didn’t even know. It finally led to a discussion about how our roles were reversed and that his current feelings reflected mine for so many years. Work doesn’t allow us to “jump in” to someone else’s newly freed up time easily. Just talking about it helped almost 100 percent.

The Link Lonk


June 26, 2021 at 11:01AM
https://ift.tt/3qySYnN

Carolyn Hax: Out-of-work husband wants you to goof off with him while you’re working - The Washington Post

https://ift.tt/2VuKK1x
Work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Hybrid Work Is Here To Stay. Now What? - Harvard Business Review

dogol.indah.link CURT NICKISCH: Welcome to the HBR IdeaCast from Harvard Business Review. I’m Curt Nickisch. To say the last year has ch...

Popular Posts